Saturday 15 August 2020

The swim is on!

 I just returned from a visit to one of my new favourite cities, North Bay, where I met with my new lead captain, Andy. Unfortunately, because of Covid-19, my previous captains had to bow out. But the Taylors have been wonderful helping me find new boats and they continue to help to organize the swim behind the scenes. Oh, and I had time for a long swim in beautiful clean Lake Nipissing. I took a picture of the beach where I hope to finish.

The swim is now scheduled for sometime during the window of September 1-5.

Please support my swim and the Nipissing Association for Disabled Youth at http://www.nady.ca 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Marilyn!! Donation completed. Good luck if we aren't in touch before the event! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending warmest wishes and love.
    Marilyn the Elder

    ReplyDelete