Monday 7 September 2020

Thank you to all my supporters

Thank you for everyone's concern about my health and safety. I am healing up just fine. As proof, I went for a swim for an hour today. Everyone is asking whether I will try again next year. We will have to see what happens with Covid. My camera was lost in the high waves but I do have a couple of pictures from a phone that I uploaded for you. For those of you still thinking about a donation, the donation goes to NADY and they know that all donations that came in in August and September are for my swim. I hope it adds up to a new piece of equipment for the Trackers. Thank you to everyone who donated.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this will show up twice as I commented and then had to log into Google! Sorry if that’s the case.
    So very glad to hear you are safe and sound as well as the rest of the crew. Gale force winds indeed! Congratulations on making it as far as you did and for making the wise decision to stop when you did. Will “see“ you on Thursday and you can tell us more. Susan

    ReplyDelete